Monday, June 27, 2011

A day in the life {iPhone photos}

Over the past couple of days, I've found myself taking more photos on my phone because it is easier to catch those cute moments.  Marley is nearly on the move!  She scoots in circles and can get from one end of a room to another in no time.  We will seriously be in trouble soon!!!  Need to re-babyproof...

Marley & Lily were supposed to have their pictures taken tomorrow but since Marley isn't officially sitting up yet we had to reschedule.  Lastnight she sat up for just a few seconds.  Getting closer and closer every day!!!

I just love this picture of Lily watching it rain... and look at her pretty long hair!  We still have yet to cut it...

And look at all the hair Miss Marley has too :)




and today in the backyard...





and all of this happened while Lily and I ran to Target this evening...





No comments:

Post a Comment