Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Big Storm!

Woo hoo... It's my 100th post! 

Monday night when I got off work we went out for a quick dinner then stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things.  When we walked out of the store the sky was literally black.  It did not look good.  As I was putting the cart away, the sirens stared going off.  I ran to the truck and called Brians sister to see what was going on.  We didn't have far to get home but if there was a tornado close I wanted to know!  Luckily it was only due to high winds.  The clouds were moving so fast it was crazy. 

We got home and ran the girls into the house.  It didn't rain right away but it sure was windy.  We secured out plants on the back deck then Brian stood outside and watched the clouds.  Probably not the brightest idea but they were really neat...


1 comment: