Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lately...


Oh dear Marley is still quite needy.  The other day I swear she cried for an hour and a half.  The poor girl was hoarse.  I would pick her up and get her settled back down then as soon as I'd get up she would scream.  I could see that her gums were swollen and I could feel a corner of one tooth.  I ended up giving her a dose of Tylenol and some more Oragel.  That calmed her down for a bit. 



Lily trying to calm her sister down while I got dinner ready...

finally a tv show calmed her down for a bit...
ahh... a much needed snooze!

Lily reading a story with daddy

Brian didn't want me to take a picture of him with the Baby Bjorn because he said I would put it on Facebook.  Well he didn't say I couldn't put it on the blog so here goes!  I got the Baby Bjorn a week ago in an attempt to help us get some things done around the house.  Marley did ok in the carrier but I think it is uncomfortable.  It doesn't offer a lot of support for your back.  I think this will be Brians carrier and I got myself and Ergo yesterday.  I have yet to take a picture because I've been home by myself with the kiddos.  Hope to get one soon!



This was another tearful afternoon.  Poor girls teeth need to come in so she can have some relief.  Lily tried so hard to help calm her down. 







aah... a much brighter couple of days.  Marley seems to be a lot happier!  She is rolling very well back and forth.  You put her down on the floor and she is over and back before you know it.  There is no stopping her now!


Silly Lily!

Today Aunt Teresa and Taylor stopped by to give the girls their Easter gifts.  Lily got a cute Tinkerbell nightgown with slippers and a headband.  And of course some candy!  Marley got a cute summer outfit that was much needed.  Thank you Aunt TT, Taylor and Kurt!





No comments:

Post a Comment