Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowy Saturday

Saturday morning Lily and I headed to Council Bluffs quick to get a couple of Christmas presents.  It really didn't look that bad out when we were at home but I was wrong.  As we got on the interstate the wind was horrible.  We managed just fine by taking our time.  We are almost all done shopping for Christmas with the exception of a couple items.  We all wanted to go shopping together but we were afraid of taking Marley out.  Brian figured I'd rather do the shopping so he stayed home. 

Brian and Lily went to his sisters later that night while Marley and I watched Christmas movies.  Brian was tired of watching them all day anyway...I spent some time trying to tweak the blog.  There are so many things I don't know how to do on here but am slowly trying to figure it out.  I posted a question on a moms website I belong to and this wonderful lady and her son helped me with the photo for the blog title.  Too bad I still don't know how to do it myself...will figure it out at some point. 
view out back to the golf course

No comments:

Post a Comment