Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So much to do... So much to say...

Here is a quick update on what we've been up to via Instagram. 









  1. Courtney's 11th Birthday 8/26
  2. Greeting momma (in mommas shoes) in the garage
  3. Silly girl trying on her new Uggs (love the tongue)
  4. Momma pick me up...
  5. Giggly baby
  6. Attempting to stand.  My oh my how she's grown 8/27
  7. Pulling herself up like a pro
  8. Thirsty girls 8/28
  9. Whoopsie!  I know I tortured her by taking the pic...
  10. Happy Birthday to daddy! 9/4
  11. Birthday hugs from Lily
  12. Sisterly love (note the fauxhawk :))
  13. Peek-a-boo... where are you? 9/5
  14. There they are!
  15. Greeting momma in the morning
  16. Tea party on tiptoes
  17. Swinging on a beautiful day
  18. Lovin the b-e-a-utiful weather

No comments:

Post a Comment