Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Zoo {HOT} Day

Friday mid morning we made an unplanned trip to the zoo.  I was off work and since we don't have very many days where Brian and I are both home together we decided to make the most of it.  We packed snacks and drinks and off we went.  We finally put the double stroller to the test and it was wonderful.  I love it.  Lily was able to walk when she wanted to and sit down in the shade and rest when tired.  I forgot my camera so all I had was my phone... didn't take very many pictures. 


The gorillas were scalding hot so we couldn't sit on those and Lily wasn't a big fan of the bridge in the jungle. 



cooling off in the aquarium before heading home...


I didn't take any pictures of Marley at the zoo.  She was such a good baby though... she never made a peep.  We did our best to keep her cool and in the shade.  Later after we got home we ran to Target for a couple of things.  Marley sat in a shopping cart by herself for the FIRST time.  She did a great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment