Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lily's 3 Year Check-up

Yesterday afternoon I took Lily to her 3 year check up.  Every time Lily gets a boo boo she says we need to go see Dr. Macklem.  Good thing she likes going.

Lily had a flawless check up as usual.  She is growing and growing!

Weight:  36 lbs 4 oz   (90%)
Height:  37.3"   (47%)

Lily has always been a big girl!

Wears size 3-4t clothing and size 7-8 shoes.  Loves pony tails and barrettes (although she never keeps them in).  Has never had a hair cut (but needs one soon). Goes to bed in her big girl bed by 9:15 and falls asleep who knows when.  Wakes up anywhere from 7:30 to 9 (99% of the time towards 9).  Is 100% potty trained during the day and wears pull-ups at night time.  Can dress herself for the most part and puts her own shoes on.  Knows at least 20 letters in the alphabet (sometimes more).  Knows all her colors and most shapes.  Can usually identify right hand/foot and left.  Knows her name, age and gender.

Some of Lily's favorites at 3 years of age:

Pink and yellow colors
Dressing up in princess and fairy costumes
Reading books
Eating PB & J sandwiches
Cereal
Juice and Milk
Going shopping
Any kind of fruit except Kiwi {doesn't like the black seeds}
Playing with her baby sister
Listening and dancing to music
Anything Tinkerbell or Princess
Dresses and skirts
Sunglasses
Painted fingernails and toenails
Cute little cars on the road (weird)
Watching movies on mommy's iPhone in the car
Playing outside
Swimming
Coloring
Watching tv and movies

and of course Mommy, Daddy, and all of her family!!!

oh and making messes :)

I'm sure I forgot a few things but these are some of her favorites.  Here are a few cute things I've heard her say the past few weeks:

"It's not working... I just need some pixie dust"

"oooh, look at the yellow car... I just wanna drive it!"

"I wanna save my {Tinkerbell} bag and give it to daddy..."

"oooh, look at the muddy puddle..."

"I just wanna taste it... I just want it in my mouth {sweets}"

"are you kidding me?" {gets this from mommy}

"You're driving me crazy!" 

"Are you happy?"  "I'm happy!"

Mommy said, "thanks baby."  Lily said, "I'm a GIRL!"

"Don't say why..." {when asked why?"

The things kids say.  I wish I had the time to write things down when she says them. 




and look how I've grown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment