Monday, March 7, 2011

Marley's room

I can officially say that Marley's room is complete.  Since she is still sleeping in our room I wasn't in a rush to buy her crib mattress.  I finally purchased that on Saturday. 

A few weeks before she was born I made the letters that hang above her crib.  They were super easy.  I bought the chipboard letters from Hobby Lobby for a little over a dollar a piece.  I traced the letters onto scrapbook paper then glued them on and added some decorative pieces.  They turned out so neat! 

The vintage onesie that hangs above her changing table was a gift when she was born from Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Don.  Birds is the theme for her room and this is so adorable.  Then for Christmas I mentioned I wanted a birdcage for her room and Cindy came across an antique birdcage from her sister.  Oh my goodness...I fell in love with it. 

Then to finish it off she got a wonderful cross stiched piece from Eva and Larry.  Eva does such wonderful work...just precious. 

Now her room is all ready when I decide to put her in it...maybe in another month! 





No comments:

Post a Comment