Tuesday, March 8, 2011

4 mo check-up

Before

Today Marley had her 4 month check-up.  At 11:00 I started getting Marley in her carseat and got everything ready to go.  I went to look for my car keys and low and behold I couldn't find them!  Brian came home on his lunch yesterday because he had forgotten his wallet.  He decided to take my car back to work since it gets better gas mileage.  I just knew he forgot to put them back in my purse or hang them by the door.  Sure enough I called him at work and they were in his coat pocket.  Seriously? 

Thank heavens I had already arranged for Teresa to go with us to the appointment, this way she could sit with Lily while we saw the pediatrician.  I called Teresa and she was able to come and pick us up...Thank you!!!  Brian met us at the doctors office and gave me my keys...  At least this way I could get into the house!

Marleys appointment went great.  She weighs 13 lb 1 oz (39%), is 24" tall (43%), and her head measures 16.14" (53%).  At Lilys 4 month check-up she weighed 14 lb 12.5 oz and was 23.5".  Marley got 2 shots and 1 oral drink.  She only cried long enough for me to pick her up off the table which was only a split second.  What a trooper! 

We are to continue her Zantac (twice/day), Prevacid (once/day), and Levsin (up to four times per day).  Hopefully she will be off all of this medication by 6 months of age.  We will also continue the same formula as long as she doesn't develop any new issues.  We can also keep trying with the cereal once a day then move up to twice a day at 6 months. 

Marley is now getting herself onto her elbows and holding her head high when she is put on her tummy...  So big!

After




 and she rolled over!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment