Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm baaack...

Lots of exciting things going on over at the Snyder household.  So much has happened over the last year and a half.  First off, Brian and I got married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in June 2013.  It was a much needed get away.  We had soo much fun!


In July we learned we were expecting baby #3 (wedding/honeymoon surprise)!  This came as quite a shock as we weren't really prepared for that news.  We got rid of all our baby things after Miss M was born so we will be starting all over again!  Over time though, we slowly got used to the idea of having another little one around.  And this time around, we are having a BOY!!!  So excited for this new adventure. 

Then last week, after nearly 11 years of work at the jail, I became a SAHM!  I am very very thankful for Brian suggesting this to me.  It never really occurred to us in the beginning how much daycare would cost plus the added stress of us never being home together given our work schedules.  I have so many things planned with my time off.  Potty training, organizing, decorating the nursery and so on! 

So, I hope to be able to make this a regular occurrence from now on.  Will see how I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment