Thursday, May 24, 2012

More of March...

So, just when I thought I was only a month and a half behind I realize I am over 2 months behind.  Duh!  By looking at my last post it read April 7... so of course I thought April 8 would be next.  WRONG... I actually posted March photos which were 3 weeks behind... ugh...  So I'm backtracking a tad from Easter!






Daddy and his girls on a walk 3/15














While cleaning the girls decided to steal the bathroom rugs and have a tea party and play hopscotch!  3/19

I love that we only get 2 houses away and Marley already has her shoes and socks off!  3/20

She loves looking out the window... 3/22

Sick little girl :( 3/24






Caught red handed!!!  Little stinker... But hey it's ok to make a mess as long as you clean it up!  3/24


Paiting her playhouse








So they next day Marley was still not feeling well and threw the biggest fit when I tried to put her in her highchair... so this is where she ate her breakfast!












Ok... blogger is acting up and it's late so will have to finish this later!







No comments:

Post a Comment