Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lily's Preschool Christmas Program

Last Tuesday (12-20), Lily had her Christmas program and cookie exchange at preschool.  I was thankful Brian did a trade day with me so I could attend the program.  Brian's dad joined so he could see Lily's school and watch her sing.  We had front row seats and I was all ready to video tape and take pictures of Lily singing.  She had been practicing all of her songs for a few weeks and I hoped she would actually stand up there and do it.... Well, she didn't.  The teachers walked the kids in and stood them in there perspective spots.  There was a tape line on the floor for them to stand on and Lily decided she wanted to stand a foot behind everyone else against the cookie table.  Oh well I guess...  I was able to get a couple of good shots and she did sing a few lines after all! 


I can't say how much I LOVE this dress!!!  Lily loves it too!  This dress was made by one of my favorite designers, Beth at Dogwood Lane.  The dress is even big enough she should be able to wear it next year!


this was before she decided to move...

checking out the cookies behind her...

yummy... eating a fancy sugar cookie!


Christmas present from her teachers at school




Art projects from school







No comments:

Post a Comment