Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve {2011} Part 1

On Christmas Eve I was thankful I got to spend the day with my girls.  Brian did yet another trade day with me so I could go to my family Christmas in Avoca.  (ps... I get to work New Year's Day for him :()  We had a great afternoon with family then daddy joined us when he got off work!

My day just wasn't going as planned... I thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone and dress Marley when she got up... BACKFIRE!  She ate breakfast and I gave her a sippy cup with milk... Is is too much to ask for a sippy cup to not leak?  Seriously!!!  Milk all over her cute Christmas pants...  But then again this photo was so darn cute!  She helped me unload the dishwasher :)

Lily wrapping up her own snack bag...

Cheese!  Mommy curled my hair then forgot to put on my turtleneck...

So we re curled it a bit...

Off we go...

The girls in their Christmas dresses mommy made!



My sisters house was decorated so pretty!  Much prettier than mine!  I think I need some new decorations...

Cousins

My brothers family

Courtney and Cash

They just love holding Marley

Opening a recorded Twas the Night Before Christmas book from Grandma

Snack time

Photo courtesy of Isabell...

Awe... resting by the Christmas tree with Courtney

Santa even stopped by for a quick visit


Her beloved microphone with a string!


Stacking cups and a book for Marley
Putting Santa to work....                 See he's not that bad after all...

Thank you Santa!

end of part 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment