Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday we went to Avoca for my niece Isabell's birthday party and to see my mom for Mothers Day a day early.  We had a great time!  Here are a few pictures from yesterday and today. 



Aunt Charity asked Lily if she wanted to take the princess dress home since it no longer fits Isabell.  Lily was thrilled and wore it all morning!


mmm cake and ice cream!


Grandma Lori and Marley


Happy Mothers Day to my mom!


Princess Lily!!!


Its so cute to see the two of them interact... Marley just laughs at Lily!






and Princess Marley!


Since Brian worked today he let Lily give me my gift yesterday.  They had gone shopping in the morning and as Lily was coming up the steps she says, "mom we got your necklace..."  We just laughed!  Kids remember everything :)

I got another silver necklace for Marley's thumbprint.  I got my first one last year for Mother's Day.  They are the neatest things ever.  You can purchase them at the Olive Branch in Council Bluffs and they are made in Shenandoah, IA.  We had a tough time doing Lily's print last year so I'm not sure when we will tackle Marleys.  Once you are done you mail off the silver clay print and it is fired and make into a pendant and initials are stamped on the back.

Here is the kit...

and the finished necklace...



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment