Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brr it's cold outside...

We really haven't been up to much this past week.  With the snow and cold weather we have been staying home most of the time other than a few quick trips to the store.  I am not looking forward to going back to work next Friday.  I'm going to miss my girls so much!  We are really starting to get into a routine and I don't want to ruin it.  I'm sure daddy will do great with them when I go back to work.  I will be on day shift for the first time ever at the jail.  I've been there 8 years and have always worked overnights.  This will be a BIG change.  Another big change is Brian and I will be on opposite rotations.  The days he works I will be off and visa versa.  We won't have any days off together unless one of us takes a day off.  It is going to be VERY hard on us but it will be good that the girls don't have to go to a daycare.  We will see how this works for the time being but I'm sure I am not going to like it one bit. 

Anyway, here a few pics over the last week or so...ENJOY!
 OUR BIG SNOW STORM!



 I was all excited about this picture...then I realized the time was off on my camera and it had advanced to the next day.  It was really 11:11 pm on 1/11/11. 

                           Ready to brave the cold!





No comments:

Post a Comment