Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Don't touch my earrings...

I've been asking Lily for a while now if she wanted to get her ears pierced.  She always told me know until the day before Valentine's Day.  I didn't hesitate and we were out the door within the hour!  I didn't want her to change her mind... We picked up Lily's cousin Taylor to ride along while daddy stayed home with Marley. 

She was a bit apprehensive at first and had just a few tears.  Then she fell in LOVE with them!

BEFORE

getting closer...

READY!!!

and a few tears... but only for a second

She got the cutest sticker that said "I'm all ears... I just got my ears pierced"


All she wanted to do was look in the mirror when we got home :)

For several days following, Lily showed everyone her earrings but told them not to touch them!  We clean them 2-3 times a day and can switch out earrings at 2 months. 


1 comment:

  1. How Cute! You are a brave Mamma! I make our girls wait until they are six. Alivia had hers pierced on her 6th birthday even. :)
    She looks ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete