Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm a little behind...

Seems like I never have time to blog anymore...wonder why?  Here are some photos from the last few weeks...




Opening Valentine's presents from Aunt TT...


Lily has recently decided she doesn't like to wear clothes when she goes to bed or at naptime.  First it was the clothes and then the diaper.  What a mess!  So in an attempt to try to keep her clothes on I decided to by her a few nightgows with her favorite characters on.  She loved them and so far so good!  


I had to work on Valentine's Day so we didn't celebrate and open gifts until I got home from work.  That morning while walking into work I fell on the ice in our parking lot.  I was so miffed because they apparently didn't realize that when all the snow melts and refreezes that it creates ICE.  So, needless to say I was very sore by evening.  I went to our occupational health doctor the next day and was told to take it easy, not lift much, and rest...easier said than done.  But I am feeling much better now...




Sleeping beauties!

and I have no idea how she got the monkey ottoman in her crib!

Lily would live her in new nightgowns and her dress up clothes if we let her...
here are her new fairy wings!


Miss Marley is 15 weeks old!  
Her favorite thing still I would have to say is her hands.  Here she is trying to shove both of them in her tiny mouth!

and she LOVES bath time...


Yesterday morning I went out to Avoca to have the girls pictures taken.  We went to Creative Images by Tammy Krummel.  She does such wonderful work and is so patient...I can't wait to see how they turned out.  Marley was such a trooper.  We did several outfit changes and by the time the last one came around she had had enough.  We took a break and I fed her.  Lily isn't a big fan of having her picture taken but when she found Tammys stash of fairy dresses, she came out of her shell.  She was even posing!  After Marley got done eating we tried the last outfit one more time but I'm not sure if she was able to get any good shots.  I got this outfit from my favorite site Etsy.  They pants are called "big butt baby pants".  The are so stinking cute!!!  The gal I ordered them from even sent along an iron on transfer to match! 












Lily watching Care Bears this morning on Netflix...


No comments:

Post a Comment